The Sims 4 Relationship Cheats: Max Friendship and Romance Levels
The Sims is all about making connections, whether that means your Sim meets a new friend or a new relationship partner. Using The Sims 4 relationship cheats can be a fun and easy way to see your Sims' acquaintances turn into lifelong BFFs or even lovers over time, all without having to do any of the hard work that comes with playing The Sims 4.
Sometimes you don't want to spend hours trying to accrue relationship levels to see the fun parts that come along with raising Sims. You want to see them sneak out to hang out and spend time together, or you want to see them get married and have children. Whatever the case may be, using The Sims 4 relationship cheats can be a fun way to experience the game in other, more engaging ways.
There is a range of special Sims 4 cheat codes that can help you accomplish all of this and more, all without putting the time in to do it. All you need is a copy of the game and a keyboard or controller, depending on where you're playing. It's super easy to do, and you can undo it just as quickly.
Check out these The Sims 4 relationship cheats to make and break connections between your Sims so you can dive right into the heart of the game. And don't worry, you won't have to invest hours this time around.
Using The Sims 4 relationship cheats can be a fun and easy way to see your Sims' acquaintances turn into lifelong BFFs or even lovers over time, all without having to do any of the hard work that comes with playing The Sims 4. Above, The Sims engaging in conversation about friendship, romance, and everything in between. Electronic Arts
If you're planning on using cheats in The Sims 4, you'll first want to enable them. Without going through this process, none of the cheats you type in will work. There are different steps to enable cheats in The Sims 4. Be sure to find the platform that you're playing on and use those specific instructions.
- The Sims 4 PC cheats: Hold the Ctrl key and Shift, then press the C key on your keyboard.
- The Sims 4 Mac cheats: Hold the Command key and Shift, then press the C key on your keyboard.
- The Sims 4 PS5/PS4 cheats: Hold down all shoulder buttons on your PS5/PS4 controller simultaneously.
- The Sims 4 Xbox Series X/Xbox One cheats: Hold down all four shoulder buttons on your Xbox Series X/Xbox One controller simultaneously.
Wait for a small box to appear in the top right corner of your screen after performing one of these actions unique to your Sims 4 platform. That's how you'll know you've enabled cheats correctly.
To use any of The Sims 4 cheats for friendship and romance, enter any of these phrases into the box that appears after enabling cheats. To turn the cheats' effects off, re-enter them into the box.
- relationships.create_friends_for_sim: Create a new Sim that your Sim has already befriended.
- relationship.introduce_sim_to_all_others: Introduce your Sim to every single neighbor you have.
- modifyrelationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Romance_Main: Replace "X" with a numerical value to alter the romance level between the Sims you've designated.
- modifyrelationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [TargetSimFirstName] [TargetSimLastName] X LTR_Friendship_Main: Replace "X" with a numerical value to alter the friendship level between the Sims you've designated.
- modifyrelationship [SimFirstName] [SimLastName] [PetFirstName] [PetLastName] X LTR_SimtoPet_Friendship_Main: Replace "X" with a numerical value to change the friendship level between your Sim and their pet.
Keep in mind that these Sims 4 cheats may make your game unstable. As a failsafe, create a new save game in which you do not use cheats just in case something goes awry. Losing progress in a long-running Sims game may very well be one of the most frustrating things of all time when it comes to gaming.
Now you can enjoy the perks of maxed-out friendships and romances with other Sims without having to put in all the work—or at least try it out, then undo it. Trial and error can be fun when you're playing around with artificial lives, after all.