More Columns in CAS v1.10
- Updated for game version 1.58.63. This fixes issues related to UI scaling, among other minor issues.
- Updated for game version 1.55.105.
- Updated for game version 1.52.100.
- Added a new 5-column flavor.
- Repositioned various UI elements: the catalog title is now correctly centered, the randomization button is now shifted to the rightmost, the filter bar's width is increased to fit the expanded columns, and other Create-A-Pet related changes.
This mod increases the number of columns of the catalog panel in CAS. Three flavors of the mod are available: 3 columns, 4 columns, and 5 columns.
If your game's resolution is too low, it might not have enough space for all columns to show. The 3 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1280x720. The 4 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1600x900. The 5 column flavor is not recommended if your resolution is lower than 1920x1080.
Please note that if you have Cats & Dogs, an even higher resolution is required for all columns to be shown in Create A Pet.
With the 1.58.63 game update, you can now adjust the UI scale via the options menu. A smaller UI size will allow more columns to be shown at the same resolution.