About The Game
An unreal world awaits your Sim, and when you stumble upon the secret portal, there are mystical discoveries at every turn. Interact with familiars, cast spells on Sims around you, and concoct potions for friends and enemies. Study up on classic teachings, get sorcerous experts to train your Sim, and become a Spellcaster by completing a quest. Collect and cast spells to make Sims fight, conjure food, or even turn others into objects.
How to Download & Install The Sims 4
- Click the Download and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once The Sims 4 is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Sims.4.Tiny.Living.and.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Sims 4 folder, Game folder, Bin folder, and run the TS4_x64.exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, go inside the _Redist folder and install dxwebsetup, and all 4 of the vcredist programs. You need these in order for the game to run. Also, don’t forget to right click on the TS4 application and select “Run as administrator”.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual Core required if using integrated graphics)
- OS: Windows XP or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- HDD: 28 GB available space